This use to be a fun game for most Facebook users who had small farms, but over time the game becomes more of problem the bigger the farm gets. We became so frustrated with it, we had to go on a vacation from it!
- The constant Bushel Summary popups while plowing with the combine are just unnecessary and slow game play to a crawl.
- The constant “Flash Player has stopped responding” messages have made it time consuming and at times impossible to access the Craft Barn, Gift Box, and many other items on the farm, which slows the game play to a crawl.
- The constant popups when harvesting the animal pens makes it almost impossible to get them harvested and slows the game play to a crawl. It would be easier if they were not in the pens and we used the farmhand to harvest, so what’s the point?
- Certain items such as the pen harvester require lots of Farmville cash so that the only way to obtain it is to actually purchase the harvester with real cash!
- Once you have expanded all you can for coins, there is no longer a reason to play anymore, because now any expansion will require hundreds of Farmville dollars, which in reality means cash money!
Zynga want’s you to pay for a VIP membership for the game to work great, wait, what? Sure we could pay for this game and these items with cash, but if it works this bad in free mode, why bother?
Well, Zynga I’m going be spending our money on getting far away from Farmville!